Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Powerless

It is amazing how I never have life figured out. Every time I think I have something figured out I realize that life changes so fast and so often, that I can only hope to continue learning and admit that somethings I can't figure out. Some situations, people and events are completely out of my control and I ought to spend more time using the serenity prayer and moving on. After 20 years of sobriety I'm back to embracing the fundamentals. Aint life a picnic?!

2 comments:

  1. Uh yeah. I know that one!
    Learning curves eh? So when EXACTLY are we supposed to be able to put our feet up I wonder??
    Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is a picnic except when its not

    Sober Chick suggested I stop by to say hi and welcome!

    Hi
    Welcome

    Happy 4th

    ReplyDelete