Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thank You!

I never really stop to appreciate all the people and things that are in my every day life. This is sadly true about my family. Don't get me wrong, I try to be the best father and husband I can. When I'm not working I'm at home with them. I'm talking about truly appreciating the people that they are. I have 2 fantastic boys. Alex is 5 and Nathan is 7. They are full of energy, curiosity and amazingly still think I'm the greatest thing around. They are both smart and funny and genuinely want to make you happy. Then there's my wife. She's an incredible mother, holds a great job, she's beautiful, athletic, loving and smart. She's doing her first triathlon this year and sometimes I watch her ride away on her new bike and think I can't believe that's my wife! I better not screw this up because I'll never get this lucky again. I hope you have someone or or a group of someones that help you understand how fortunate you are. Just one man's opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment