Thursday, August 2, 2007

When The Hell Did This Happen?

Much as my addiction started slowly and crept up to bite me in the ass, I have over time become regimented, anal retentive and impatient. I never noticed it happening. I have had some unexpected house guests as of late and while I am grateful to be in a position to help them, it has illustrated how I have grown so very accustomed to having my own way! Given my unstable past I always prided myself on my ability to work with change or "roll with the punches". That is not the case anymore! Isn't it amazing how things can change right under your nose and you either don't notice or refuse to notice?

2 comments:

  1. What, egimented, anal retentive and impatient, welcome :)

    The gift is that you recognize this. It is to my belief that this Dz is very sneeky and will creep into our lives in any way, shape or form. Good thing is that we don't have to aim for perfection, and perhaps this is something that is will needed to allow you to walk your path.

    I think you are being open minded and processing to acceptance. Isn't that Kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. houseguests are not easy by any stretch! Dont be too hard on yourself. we all ge used to things being a certain way! hope it gets a bit easier!!

    ReplyDelete